We are identified as one of the leading organizations, engaged in offering our clients Zinc Glycine Amino Acid Chelate. It consists of a metal ion comprising iron, zinc, manganese, magnesium, copper, calcium and mixtures thereof. We process this powder at our sound processing unit under the guidance of expert supervisors. This chemical is mostly used in nutrients and food supplements, supports your immune system and prostate health. We use air tight materials to pack this powder and store in capacious warehouses till the time of final shipment. We offer Zinc Glycine Amino Acid Chelate at cost effective prices to clients.
Features Of Chelated Zinc Glycinate:
1) White to off white Powder
2) Completely water soluble
3) Longer shelf life
1) Appearance : White Powder
2) Solubility : Completely Water Soluble
3) PH (2% Soln. At 250 Â°C) : 5.0-6.0
4) Zinc Contact (Zn.) : 15.0% Min
5) Glycine Content : NLT. 30.0%
6) Assay : 99%
7) Nitrogen : 5.8% Min.
8) Total Nitrogen Content : 5.8% Min.
9) Heavy Metals (as in ) : 20 PPM
10) Moisture : 5.0% Max